This is a incomplete list of things I currently or have previously worked on that I thought was cool enough to mention.
- Assembly Four – a collective of sex workers and technologists aiming to empower sex workers through technology
- Up – I worked on Australia's best neobank.
- Airchat – Ruby-based zero-dependency* (on a Mac) command line chat that abuses Airdrop interface to enable nearby machines to communicate with each other. A Railscamp hack project.
- LIFX – smart lights. I lead a team of 2.5 to build LIFX's cloud architecture, including handling hundreds of thousands of concurrent connections, HTTP API, and integrations. I did some debugging on WiFi and firmware work too. Tech: Mesos/Marathon, Go, Rails, Elasticsearch
- FuzzyAutocomplete – an Xcode plugin that added fuzzy autocomplete to Xcode 5. Sherlocked into Xcode 7+
- iTerm2 – I designed and built the first prototype of "Semantic History" feature, which allows Cmd+Clicking on paths in the buffer to open files. The goal was to easily navigate to backtraces. Video.
- SiriProxy – I designed the plugin architecture for extending Siri via a MITM proxy.
- ONScripter – I submitted a set (very rough) of patches that enabled English and word wrapping, which enabled English translation projects of visual novels.